Free Yearly Credit Report
Posted on May 21, 2015 in General
Resources and Information on your Credit Standings
Knowing your credit score and standing is one of the most important things to know when taking control of ones financial future. Free Yearly Credit Report USA helps American Consumers learn about all aspects of their credit history and learn about the nuances of the credit reporting industry. A good credit score can mean the difference between getting a mortgage, car loan, student loan, business financing, and being turned down.
What type of Credit Report Information do we Cover
For someone who has never requested their credit report or looked at it to evaluate how they stand credit wise, this can be a VERY daunting task. Therefore, we have categorized this site into a few major areas, each of which focus on a different aspect of the credit reporting industry and acquisition process. The areas that we cover are:
- Credit Reports
- What is a Credit Report? How do you apply for a credit report? What sites off credit reports?
- Credit Scores
- What is a credit score and how is it different than a credit report? Do you have to pay for a credit score or is it free?
- Credit Bureaus
- What are credit bureaus and what role do they play in credit reporting? What are the 3 main credit bureaus? What is the Fair Credit Reporting Act?
- Credit Reporting Scams
- What are the common scams related to the credit reporting industry? How do you avoid credit reporting scams?
- Consumer Questions and Feedback
- In this section we answer YOUR common questions and concerns related to credit reports, credit scores, credit bureaus and more.
Aside from that, we publish weekly news articles relating to the credit reporting industry and try and stay up to date regarding trends and laws affecting the industry. If you feel like you have anything to add to our site or simply have more questions that we haven't address, please feel free to Contact Us and we will get back to you with any help we can provide.